Where can I get CB-ACCESS-PASSPHRASE

Good afternoon. I wanted to get my account_id, but I don’t know how to do it, I found the information on this page Authorization and Authentication | Coinbase Cloud how can I get it, but I do not know how to get CB-ACCESS-PASSPHRASE, because when creating the api, I was not asked for any phrase

Welcome to Developer Forum Community, @kesio!

To begin with, we would like to let you know that a passphrase is generated when you create an API key for Cloud Products - Coinbase Pro/Exchange. Since you have mentioned that no phrase was asked during the api key creation, we believe that you have created an API key for your Coinbase.com account. Now, in order to get the account_id details, you may use the List Accounts endpoint of v3 or List Accounts endpoint of v2 based upon your requirements.

We hope this helps. If you still have a concern, we would request you to please let us know what Coinbase Cloud Product API/Services you are using/referring to.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Thanks a lot for the information, now I understand the difference between them. and the problem was that I incorrectly specified the secret key. Thanks for understanding