"Trading pair not available" on send new order

I’m receiving this response when try to send an order for BTC-USD pair.

{
“message”: “Trading pair not available”
}

My request are correct, but idk if there’s a restriction for some regions (I’m brazilian but requests are sent from USA).

body={“product_id”:“BTC-USD”,“side”:“sell”,“type”:“limit”,“price”:“44300”,“time_in_force”:“GTC”,“size”:“0.00352245”}

How could I see if this rejection is because my region or another problem?

Thanks

Moisés Oliveira
www.vectorcrypto.com

Most likely a regional exclusion. What country are you in?

I’m Brazilian but requests are sent from USA server

I don’t know if the server would matter. I would suspect that it would have to do with your account setup, purely speculative thou.

@mgoliveira - Looks like because you are based in brazil you are restricted to the USDC based pairs https://help.coinbase.com/en/pro/trading-and-funding/cryptocurrency-trading-pairs/locations-and-trading-pairs - please let me know if that helps.

2 Likes

I’m facing the same issue. I’m placing from India.

I’m able to place orders on DOGE-USD but not DOGE-EUR. I don’t get what’s wrong.
If anyone can help out.
Thanks

Vishwas

2 Likes

Hello @vishwas! Welcome to the forum! Thank you for taking an interest in Coinbase services. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi @vishwas, can you confirm if you are seeing a View Only alert when going through this Coinbase Pro Doge-Euro page?

View-only markets are markets that have order books but trading isn’t currently available. You may check this help center link to view the reasons why a market may be view-only.

Looking forward to your response. Thanks!

1 Like