[doc typo] web socket doc of advanced trading have some incorrect info

hope this can helps the docs get improved, thanks

1 Like

Hello @sp213231! We appreciate you taking time to check the Advance Trade API - Websocket documentation. And so, we encourage you to post this in the Feedback Section of the Developer Forum as this is a good feedback and improvements to Coinbase come directly from feedback like yours, so it’s very valuable to us.

We thank you for this! Have a great day!

1 Like

thanks for your help, with your corrections i was able to get this to work. but the one issue i seem to be having is it is not respecting the supplied product_ids list.

for example, if i restrict it to [“BTC-USD”], and then open a limit order for “LTC-USD”, i still get notified about the LTC-USD order. not sure why it is not only filtering it to the [“BTC-USD”] list?

Hello @unk1911 ! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

2 Likes

Hi @unk1911!

We apologize for the delay in our response. However, we are glad to inform you that we have taken this as feedback and have our internal teams working on this. While Coinbase can’t offer any specific timeline for this, rest assured that this is taken care of.

If you want to stay up to date on the latest from Coinbase Cloud, you can also bookmark the following webpage and subscribe to email updates at the bottom of the page: https://www.coinbase.com/cloud/discover

Thank you!

1 Like