Hi, I new and not the most cpu savvy. I’m trying to generate an api key but when it asks for the code generated I’m unable to put my code in the text box. The cursor doesn’t pop up in the text box. I’m on a 2019 Mac book pro running os 13.4. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the Coinbase Developer Forum Community @Jackaroo!
We understand that you are facing issues while generating an API Key. However, we would like to know for which of Coinbase Cloud API/Services are you trying to generate an API Key for? (Sign on with Coinbase, Coinbase Commerce, Wallet as a Service etc.,)
Also, we would recommend you to try below steps before you create an API Key to overcome any browser related issues.
- Update your browser to the latest version.
- Try reproducing the issue in incognito mode.
- Clear your browser’s cache and restart your browser.
- Test if the issue still occurs on a different browser (we recommend Google Chrome).
- Try signing out of, then back into, Coinbase.
Also, if you still face any issues while generating an API Key , please do share us screenshots omitting personal info
Once you provide above details, we shall quickly address your concern. Thank you!