Verification 7 days

Hello, account innakazakhstan41@gmail.com
has been verified for over a week. Please pay attention and help me please!

2 Likes

Hello @inna41! Thank you for reporting this. Please note that this forum is for queries directly related to developing using Coinbase Cloud APIs and SDKS. Since your concern is related to account verification rather than integrating with or developing on top of Coinbase’s platform, then we would recommend you to create a support ticket through Coinbase Contact Us form. Thank you and welcome to the community!

2 Likes

One friend also encountered such a problem, I’m waiting for verification for a week, in the contact form, no one answers from people, only answers from robots!

Hello @arena.music.trial, welcome to the forum! We are always happy to help. We understand that it’s been a week and you’ve already logged a ticket but no answer was given to you.

As much as we love to help, your concern is related to account verification rather than integrating with or developing on top of Coinbase’s platform and by creating a support ticket through Coinbase Contact Us form is the best platform for your concern. Since you have already logged a ticket, kindly follow up your concern by sending an email to your ticket. Rest assured that once the Coinbase Support has all the details regarding your concern, they will respond to the ticket you have created.

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter. Have a great day!

2 Likes

please help me, my account is anita79@seznam.cz

Hello @Daniela. I’m happy to help, but first, I’ll need you to further elaborate what help you need for your account. Also, please also note that this forum is for queries directly related to developing using Coinbase Cloud APIs and SDKS . If the nature of your query is related to using one of our products, rather than integrating with or developing on top of Coinbase’s platform, then your query would be better served by creating a support ticket using our Contact Us form: https://help.coinbase.com/en/contact-us

If you’ve already logged a support ticket, I suggest you follow up to them by sending an email through the ticket you’ve created. Thank you!

3 Likes

There’s no one responding through this form! Do you think if people were given answers, they would come here to the forum for help? You write a message using this form, you get a response from the robot, and that’s it, nothing further! You write an answer to a letter, you receive an answer that the topic is closed, what kind of help is that? Do something about it!

1 Like

Hello yes I can help you ma’am