Unable to get access to Coinbase Pay SDK

Hello Team,

I have requested for Coinbase Pay SDK access to integrate so that users can onboard funds directly on to the hosted wallets on our app using Coinbase.

I have requested for access 3-4 times in the last 60 days and haven’t received any response. Can you please take a look at this.

Hello Rishabh,

I have requested for access to Coinbase Pay SDK to integrate so that users can onboard funds directly on to the hosted wallets on our app using Coinbase.

I have requested for access 3-4 times in the last 60 days and haven’t received any response. Can you please take a look at this.

Hey @ghantav, Welcome to the Developer Forum Community!

Thank you for your interest in Coinbase Cloud and requesting access for Coinbase Pay SDK. If your submission qualifies for an Enterprise package, someone on our Sales team will reach out to you. The team has received a high volume of interest lately and appreciates your patience.

If you haven’t already signed up for Coinbase Cloud, get started with our self-serve products today at www.coinbase.com/cloud and check out our documentation at docs.cloud.coinbase.com.

Thank you!

@rishabh We already have a business account and I have reached out to the cloud sales team as well, appreciate if there is some visibility, we really want to integrate Coinbase Pay SDK asap and have been following up for more than a month. So far there has been no response. I have exhausted all the contact channels. Appreciate if you can escalate this?