Staking of SOL during upgrade -How to determine through API?

From coinbase email => “”" * Between 3/24 to 3/28 you will see your balance(s) of XTZ, ATOM, SOL and ADA moved to an “Earning balance”, which represents staked funds.“”"

How can I determine this through Advanced Trade API? Currently my SOL balance on LIST ACCOUNTS shows 0.0000 balance. What API would allow me to determine that this account has been staked, and what that balance is?

2 Likes

Hi @translucent! Welcome to the forum! We understand that you need to know how to view the balance of your staked SOL asset using an API endpoint. However, we would like to inform you that currently the Advanced Trade API does not have any endpoints that will allow you to view the balances of any staked assets on your account, the only way to check this is through the web app. For more information about staking with coinbase.com, you may visit this link.

Nevertheless, we have logged these as a feature request with our internal teams so we can continue improving our user experience. Most new features and improvements to Coinbase products come directly from feedback like yours, so it’s very valuable to them. While Coinbase can’t offer any specific timeline for adding features, they are constantly working to build products that their customers will love.

If you want to stay up to date on the latest from Coinbase Cloud, you can also bookmark the following webpage and subscribe to email updates at the bottom of the page: https://www.coinbase.com/cloud/discover

1 Like