Confusion around accounts and trades

I’m having some trouble understanding which endpoint to use to get amount of a certain coin I traded.

For example, I had $15 in my Cash account, then I bought FIL (traded FIL-USD pair) and now I show $3 I my Cash account when I make a GET request to /accounts endpoint. That endpoint also just shows one account (Cash account).

Which endpoint do I use for a list of coins I have that I can trade with? For example, the FIL I just bought in the example above, -which endpoint will show me my FIL balance?

Hello @skcrypto! Welcome to the Coinbase Developer Forum! Thank you for using Coinbase API and services. To further help you with your concern, please provide us with the following details:

• We can see that you’ve logged your concern under the Advanced Trade API category, can you confirm if you’re using the Advanced Trade /accounts endpoint? If yes, can you confirm if you are trying to call the List Accounts or the Get Account endpoint? If not, please specify.
  • What type of Authentication and Authorization have you used?
  • You mentioned that when you try to Get a request to /accounts endpoint, it only shows one account. Can you please provide a screenshot for this?

Once you send us the information requested above, we’ll work to quickly address your confusion. We appreciate your patience and understanding. We’ll wait for your response! Have a great day!

Thanks for your reply. This has been solved. I only selected the “Cash Account” When setting up my API keys so that is why I was only getting data for that one account.

Hi @skcrypto! We’re always happy to help! Please reach out in the future if you need anything else. Have a good day!