NodeJS module for Advanced Trade API

Hello, I’m trying to find a NodeJS module for ‘Coinbase Advanced Trade API’. For example, for ‘Coinbase Pro’ I used module named ‘coinbase-pro’. Does anyone have information about module for NodeJS?

Hi @Magahaka ! Welcome to the forum! Thank you for having an interest in our API. Currently, our RAT documentation doesn’t provide any modules or libraries, nevertheless we’ve logged this as feedback with our internal teams so we can continue improving our user experience. Most new features and improvements to our products come directly from feedback like yours, so it’s very valuable to us. While we can’t offer any specific timeline for adding features and improvements, we are constantly working to build products our customers will love. We appreciate your utmost patience and understanding. Have a great day!

I too was looking for a node library to support the migration from pro. I ended up forking the package I was using and rewriting it to cover the advance trade and siwc API’s. Hope this helps anyone else in the same position coinbase-advanced-node - npm

1 Like

Hello @jancsta! Welcome to the community! We appreciate you for sharing this. Sounds like you’re doing some great work! Thank you! :smile:

Thank you very much.

1 Like