Node.js API coinbase advanced trading

Hi @Acac! Welcome to the forum! Thank you for having an interest in our API.

Currently, our RAT documentation doesn’t provide any scripts or modules for Node.js needed for your use case of reading account infos, and placing and closing trades. However, we suggest you check this forum post wherein a forum user replied to the thread and shared his Node.js package for Advanced Trade API. Nevertheless, we’ve logged this as feedback with our internal teams so we can continue improving our user experience. Most new features and improvements to our products come directly from feedback like yours, so it’s very valuable to us. While we can’t offer any specific timeline for adding features and improvements, we are constantly working to build products our customers will love.

For your question if using the API costs something, we would like to inform you that using any Coinbase API products is free of charge, however any transactions (e.g. buy,sell,trade,etc.) made within these products are subject to fees. Coinbase may charge fees when you buy or sell cryptocurrencies. Fees are calculated at the time you place your order and may be determined by a combination of factors, including the selected payment method, the size of the order, and market conditions such as volatility and liquidity. For more information regarding transaction fees, you may visit this link.

With regard to your statement “I want to also be able to download candelsticks for the currencys to use them for my indicators calculations and then place trades when i have signals”, can you further elaborate this? If possible, please provide an example to help us better understand your use case.

If you have any additional information/screenshot that can demonstrate your concern, feel free to share it with us. Once you send us the information requested above, we’ll work to quickly address your concern.

We appreciate your utmost patience and understanding. Have a great day!