Advanced Trade to 3commas and Bitsgap

According to this announcement, Coinbase is in coordination with trading bots. I’m using 3commas and Bitsgap, and due to the migration, I can no longer use Coinbase Pro on these apps. Would you know if there’s an update on when these apps will support Advanced Trade API? This announcement was posted last June of 2022, I believe there’s an update already. Please help, thanks

Hello @goodboy! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your inquiry, we will check on this for you with our team to see how we can best assist. We’ll get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

1 Like

hi again, any update on this? thank you

Hi @goodboy! We would like to apologize for not being able to provide any updates and for any inconvenience this may have brought you. However, the team is still at work coordinating with different trading bots including 3Commas and Bitsgap. As of now, we still cannot provide an ETA and the specific API info that will enable the link between Advanced Trade and the bot platform. Nevertheless, we communicated this to our internal teams to obtain any updates regarding this matter.

For the latest updates and announcements, you may visit https://www.coinbase.com/cloud/discover and subscribe to email updates.

We appreciate your utmost patience and understanding. Have a great day!

1 Like

thanks for your response. i would like to recommend that you provide updates to the users just so we’re not left hanging here with regard to connecting coinbase to third party apps. also, the announcement was posted months ago, and it’s already 2023

Hello @goodboy! We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this. Again, we apologize for not being able to provide updates and still cannot provide an ETA with regard to your concern till now. Rest assured that the team is still hard at work on this matter and we will look into what can be updated to better provide you updates with Coinbase connecting third party applications. Coinbase will surely have announcements once they have updates. And as stated above, you can also bookmark the following webpage and subscribe to email updates at the bottom of the page: https://www.coinbase.com/cloud/discover

Thank you and have a great day ahead!

1 Like