[Feature request] API Key permissions endpoint

I would like it if I could query the user API key permissions through an endpoint.

This way I can give advice to and end user if they have set up their permissions incorrectly.
For example; I would like it if I could see each type of permission with a true or false flag, and if they user has added any IP restrictions to the API key they have provided.

Welcome to the Forum Community, @Okrah!

To Get current user’s authorization information including granted scopes, please use the v2 endpoint → GET https://api.coinbase.com/v2/user/auth since both Advanced Trade endpoints (v3) and Sign In endpoints (v2) use the same API Key authentication scheme. For more details, please refer the documentation here.

We hope this helps. We’d be happy to answer any more questions.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Hi,

I have tried the mentioned endpoint (v2/user/auth) but it doesn’t give me exactly what I need.
What I need is to know specifically which accounts have been permitted read access on my key. During account creation I can select all or specific token accounts here:

I need to know if all has been selected or not. Is that possible with any endpoint?

Thanks.