DOGE balance when query is 1200 but sais "You have 0.0 DOGE available" when crypto withdraw

I have made a USD deposit from my bank payment method more than 1 day ago in order to buy some DOGE currency and withdraw them to my wallet.

Instant deposit was made with success and my order to buy DOGE wass closed with success. Also when I query my balance I have available 1200 DOGE as spected (without any kind of hold …) but when I try to withdraw coinbase server response response:

**"You currently only have 0.000000 DOGE available ($0.00)"**

and more than 1 day ago (I supose there is any kind of security delay on withdrawals or similiar)

Any idea?

Regards

hi @aammand - i am so sorry to hear you are having issues. Have you opened a ticket on our Help Site? If this is a developer-specific issue, can you give me a bit more information about the query? Happy to help and want to be sure we fully understand the issue. Thank you!

1 Like

Sorry for late response.

Yes I am refering to Coinbase PRO API.

Here is some screenshots explaining what happen exactly:

• Balance query (no hold, all balance available):
    doge_balance
  • Withdraw output:
    doge-withdraw

This not happen only with DOGE but with any altcoin.

This balance was made by a buying with a payment method ach_bank with allowed “instant buy” more than 14 days ago, anyway when buy was made hold days was 0.

I seems to be a bug.

I kwon that I can withdraw from web site but I forgot my keepass file at home and can not access to web site.

This is not an urgency for me, but I just like to report it because I consider it will be a possible bug.

Regards.

Hello @aammand! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

1 Like

Hi @aammand!, thank you for following up on this. We’ve tested that endpoint on our end and we’ve been unable to reproduce the error you’re encountering, and we were able to successfully withdraw to a crypto Address. That said, can you please check the following on your query:

• If you have different portfolios, make sure that the profile_id parameter matches the profile/portfolio you currently have the balance for the cryptocurrency you’re withdrawing
  • The amount you’re withdrawing cover any related fees
  • The crypto address you’re withdrawing to is correct

We hope that helps! And please let us know if you continue to experience this error after checking the above so we can continue to troubleshoot this.

2 Likes