Minimum withdrawal is 0.1

I am buying and selling coins and then withdrawing them to a wallet.
First I was getting error on buy and sell that
size is too accurate. Smallest unit is 0.01. And this was different for different coin. I fixed this by hitting /product url to get all pair-product and their base_increment and quote_increment but now I am getting this error in Withdraw and it says
Minimum withdrawal is 0.1. Now this 0.1 is neither in base_increment nor in quote_increment. How should I fix this . Will this be same for all Networks or will be different for all Networks just like coins.
Kindly help if anybody knows about this

Hello @salman116! Welcome to the forum. Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

2 Likes

Hello @salman116! Thank you so much for patiently waiting while we look into this. To check the minimum amounts to withdraw for each asset and network, you may go through: Coinbase Exchange | Institutional Trading Platform

Hope this helps! If you have further questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to reach us again. Thank you!

1 Like