Does Coinbase do option trading?

Does the coinbase platform trade options?If yes then what currency pairs are traded?

Hello @AKD99 , welcome to the forum! Currently, we do not have something specific to Options trading. However, you are free to explore Coinbase Advanced Trading. We hope this helps!

4 Likes

Hello @Anonymouse, thanks for your response I like your advanced trading feature and like using it. But I had one question just for academic purpose that is there any API via which I can get details of assets available for option trading and even buy/sell them.

Hello @AKD99! Thanks for reaching back to us! Advanced Trade API fits your mentioned use case. It offers a secure and easy way to buy, sell, and trade digital assets online across various trading pairs. Advanced Trade offers enhanced tools like interactive charts powered by TradingView, advanced order types, and access to all of the other features offered by Coinbase like staking, Borrow, Card, and dapp Wallet. Please see the full details here.

Moreover, you can view our newly launched Advanced Trade API documentation (Beta) for more information.

We hope this helps. Thanks!

2 Likes