how can we get testnet transaction done using coinbase wallet extension using python
We appreciate your interest in using Coinbase APIs, @feed! With regard to your concern on getting a testnet transaction done using coinbase wallet extension using python. Unfortunately, we cannot provide the exact code for making a test net transaction using python. However, you can utilize the free Goerli test nest node project along with your wallet private key to do a testnet transaction using the steps below.
- Create a Free Goerli Node Project here.
- Integrate your Coinbase Cloud Node project with Web3Py by following the instructions provided here.
- Request for Goerli Ethereum by utilizing the built-in faucet in Coinbase Wallet. You can find instructions here.
- Export your wallet private key to be included in your Python Script.
- Create your python script using the web3.py docs.
We hope this helps. If you have further questions or clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out back to us again. Have a nice day!