Coinbase Pro not displaying assets or balance

My Coinbase pro account has not displayed a balance since I opened it over a year ago. have not had any luck in getting to the bottom. I have had a Coinbase account for many years but have not used the pro version since opened.

Hello @lgund! Welcome to the Developer’s Forum! We’re happy to help, but first we’ll need you to provide us with the following information so that we can further assist you with the issue:

• What are the endpoints that you are using?
  • Are you receiving any error messages? If yes, please provide us the exact error message that you are encountering.

Once you send us the information requested above, we’ll work to quickly address this issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Kindly be reminded that this forum is for queries directly related to developing using Coinbase Cloud APIs and SDKS - if the nature of your query is related to using one of our products, rather than integrating with or developing on top of Coinbase’s platform, then your query would be better served by creating a support ticket using our Contact Us form.

2 Likes

I have not received any error messages. the Pro has never shown any balance and support says that I have no credit in that account and that I must have traded it or sent it to another account. I have sent the total transaction for the Pro account and statements but still no help.

Hello @lgund. Apologies for the delay in our response.

Based on your scenario, we can see that you already contacted Coinbase Support about your concern and have provided them with relevant information that could help them resolve your case. Related to this, if your concern is purely account-related and not involving any issues encountered with our Coinbase APIs, we suggest that it is better for you to reach back to the support team at the numbers stated here, or you may chat with our virtual assistant so you could reach a live support agent via the Live messaging feature.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

3 Likes