Where are all my portfolios gone? Is all the trading API code forcedly deprecated?

Hi all,
I was with gdax and then coinbase pro for several years.
With the forced transition to advanced trading, it seems all my portfolios (and hence related API keys etc.) are just gone?
Does this also mean that all my trading bot code interacting via the original api is deprecated?
How to get the feature of having several portfolios with individual keys etc. back?
Can you clarify this please.

Alex, who is NOT amused!

To add to this:
the advanced-trading / coinbase statements show only the activities for the currently held token.
ALL my transaction / trading information for other coins seems not accessible.
Could you also advice on how to get this information?

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Where are all my portfolios gone? Is all the trading API code forcedly deprecated?:

Shoot i just got my api and keys. And portfolio’s and i just barely walked in to the CBpro this afternoon. And my portfolios rapidly depreceated. Ummm are they fixing that soon? What in Tarnation Happened. That was 10 figs myself

As of November 30th, 2023 Coinbase Pro has officially been deprecated. For all trading needs, log into https://coinbase.com. If you would like to leverage APIs to trade, head over to Introduction to Advanced Trade API | Coinbase Cloud