Can no longer deposit to Pro

In Important Update for Coinbase Pro API Users you clearly state that

Coinbase Pro APIs will not be impacted or sunsetted until a suitable replacement is available on Coinbase Advanced Trade.

However you disabled deposits from Coinbase to Pro entirely (at least for me) and there is no Advanced Trade API, so this completely ruins my application.
Please take a look at this again.

1 Like

They did the same to me

Hello @titanfeleris! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

1 Like

Okay since it doesn’t seem we will ever get a response or a fix, I guess the only solution to this problem is to “reverse-engineer” the Coinbase login system and Advanced Trade.

Hello @titanfeleris and @uvinodk. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we checked this with our team.

As we transition from Coinbase Pro to Advanced Trade, transfers from Coinbase.com to Pro are no longer available.

While you are unable to transfer funds from coinbase.com to Coinbase Pro, you can still deposit directly to your Coinbase Pro account. Rollout of the Advanced Trade API is expected later this fall, which will not require transfer of funds out of coinbase.com

Thank you!

Yes, except off-chain deposits to Coinbase Pro for some reason are deposited to your normal Coinbase account instead, which basically means the funds get locked out, because we can no longer move them to Pro due to this ridiculous change.