Is there a Coinbase Pro Webhook / Postback / or other way to get notifications?

I’d like to know when deposits are made through a webhook, or through an API. I can not find any information related. Please let me know if this exists.

Thank You

Hello @jmclendon ! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

3 Likes

Hello @jmclendon! Thank you for your patience so far.

As confirmed, please note that there is currently no available Coinbase documentation that mentions Webhook/Notification for Coinbase Pro. It is only with Commerce and Sign-in with Coinbase that these notification channels are being offered. Considering this, we highly recommend that you utilize the /ledger endpoint instead. This API endpoint will run an HTTP GET request to list ledger activity for an account. This includes anything that would affect the accounts balance - transfers, trades, fees, etc. Thus, to determine deposits made to the account, you can simply look for transfer event types where money was moved from Coinbase to Coinbase Exchange/Pro.

For more information, you can visit this documentation link: Get a single account's ledger

We appreciate your patience and understanding. :smiley:

3 Likes