Is the Move Funds API the only way to move USD funds into a Portfolio (from the default Portfolio)?

Is it not possible to move USD funds into a portfolio created via the API, with the Coinbase app or website? I’m pretty sure I did this with the (non-advanced) app on march 3rd when I started my testing. But I can find no way to do it now. I’m fine using the API if need be, but I like the idea of just using the Coinbase app to plot funds into (or remove funds out of) my trader portfolio.

1 Like

Hi @ultim8! Thank you for being part of this community and using the portfolios feature! For now our team is working to add more features on the app front of the portfolios, however this may take some time. For the time being the above mentioned functionality is only available via api.
Also for portfolios: If you encounter any issues or have feedback to share, please reach out to portfolio-feedback@coinbase.com.

We hope this answers your question. Have a good one!

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the update.

I just want to add that I am encountering issues moving futures contracts into different portfolios. Are futures contracts only held in the Default portfolio?

1 Like