Getting Portfolio Accounts

It would be convenient if the “List Accounts” api call returned the associated portfolio.

It seems that as of now, you must query “List Accounts”, then query “Get Portfolio Breakdown” to match up the account uuids.

Is this the current best method?

1 Like

I thought list accounts shows only portfolio accounts… Can not fully verify as it seems I can not move funds between protfolios - got success response but funds are not moved (does move_funds work for you?).

My EUR and USDC accounts appears once for each portfolio. But my test portfolio is empty right now.

If you are using Legacy API key to get accounts then it does return accounts from all portfolios.

1 Like

Thank you, I was being a dummy and forgot I was using the Legacy API for listing accounts.

I can confirm that move_funds is currently broken. I get a successful response, but it doesn’t actually move the funds.

2 Likes

Thanks! May I ask you to check/test other endpoint? Does List Payments Methods works for you? You can reply here:

List Payment Methods is returning normally for me. I’m located in the United States. I’m curious if you are located somewhere else. Maybe there is a bug in their back-end with regard to a specific payment method you have.

Here are my returned payment methods:

• ACH - Bank Account
  • RTP - Bank Account
  • Coinbase Fiat Account - USD Wallet
  • Apple Pay
  • Coinbase Fiat Account - Cash (USD)
  • Google Pay
2 Likes

Hello @michaeltrovato, the Move Portfolio Funds endpoint is now working as expected.
Let us know if you face any issues.

1 Like