CB Wallet Error When Interacting with USDC Contract

Is anyone else getting the following error when interacting with the USDC contract on ETH Mainnet? Steps to reproduce this error are:

1. Go to the USDC contract on ETH Mainnet (contract address: 0xA0b86991c6218b36c1d19D4a2e9Eb0cE3606eB48)

2. Click “Contract” → “Write as Proxy” → click “transfer”

No error messages are being thrown for this error in my console. I haven’t had prior issues with this contract/function for the past several months. Also, I don’t get this error interacting with other contracts.

Hello @billy ! For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

3 Likes

Thanks @BlackPanda . While your team is researching this, have you seen common causes of this error before? I’ve tried 1) uninstalling and reinstalling the CB Wallet browser extension, 2) using a different wallet address, 3) interacting with this contract method (i.e., the “transfer” method) on the block explorer since this specific contract is verified, 4) Using Metamask for the same transaction (I don’t get this error using Metamask).

Same issue faced by me also and only with CB extension for all contract transactions

1 Like

Hi @billy and @himang305, welcome to the forum!

1. What platform are you experiencing the issue on (iOS, Android, or both)?
  2. What app version are you on?

Important: The latest version is 28.2.7, if you are not on that version you should upgrade to it and check if the issue is still reproducible.

2 Likes

Hi @bazinga . To answer your questions:

1. MacOS 12.4 with Chrome (browser version 103.0.5060.134)
  2. CB Wallet browser version 2.23.2

Hi, thanks @camille my issue is resolved , it was due to faulty dependencies in demo u guys suggest under coinbase wallet sdk integration, please update it.
Demo at web3modal-demo - CodeSandbox

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from CB Wallet Error When Interacting with USDC Contract:

Continuing the discussion from CB Wallet Error When Interacting with USDC Contract: