Using separate webhook endpoints on separate domains within one Coinbase commerce account

Hi there,

I have two domains, and I would like to incorporate Coinbase Commerce in both of them, and use webhooks for status updates. So let’s say I have example.com and example.org, and I have webhook endpoint urls example.com/webhooks.php and example.org/webhooks.php. So two separate systems.

• Is it possible to manage this in one Coinbase Commerce account? I noticed in the dashboard (Settings-Notifications) that I can add multiple webhook endpoints. But I can’t find a way to have the payments on example.com linked to the example.com webhook endpoint, and have payments on example.org linked to the example.org webhook endpoint.
  • If it is not possible to do this in one Coinbase Commerce account, is it allowed to create multiple Coinbase Commerce accounts?

I saw the following page with information Using Webhooks | Coinbase Cloud, but I couldn’t find anything about this issue.

Kind regards,
Jay

Hello @Jay81 ! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!