Any tutorial on how to use coinbase commerce well please to accept automated payments?

If anyone has a video tutorial on how to use coinbase commerce to accept payments in crypto automatics and comment here I would appreciate it very much.
I don’t want to create products I just want to get paid
to only take out
API Key and Webhook Shared Secret

Hello @yultranions! Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, Coinbase does not have a video tutorial which caters to your desired use case however you may try to search on social media platforms such as YouTube and look there for tutorials. We also want to clarify that you do not necessarily need to create a product to receive payments in crypto. You may want to create a charge where you create a charge object and provide the user with a cryptocurrency address to which they must send cryptocurrency or create an invoice in which you will create an invoice object and provide the user with the hosted url where they will be able to pay. You may go through this documentation link to know more about accepting crypto payments.

Additionally, we would like to ask clarifications regarding your statement “to only take out API Key and Webhook Shared Secret.” This would help us get a better understanding to properly address your concern. Thank you and have a great day!

2 Likes