"subscriptions" message not correct after subscribing to the candles WebSocket channel

When I subscribe to the candles channel, I can determine that the subscription succeeded as I start receiving candle data, but the “subscriptions” message sent after subscription does not include any “candles” property.

2 Likes

I think this is not in Advanced Trade documentation but Pro documentation says this:

Once a subscribe message is received, the server responds with a subscriptions message that lists all channels you are subscribed to.

2 Likes

That is what usually happens, and I do receive a “subscriptions” message.

The issue is that the subscriptions message doesn’t include “candles”, but does include other channels, like “heartbeats”.

2 Likes

Oh, sorry… I misunderstood this. Probably bug then.

2 Likes

Hi all,
I’m experiencing exactly the same issue. Let me know if you need me to do some test.

Hi @thefellow3j and lgr! Thank you for sharing this. We will let the team know about this and will get back to you as soon as possible with an update.
Allow us some time.

2 Likes

Hi @thefellow3j! We have informed our internal team about this, and they have confirmed that they will be working on this. While we are unable to provide an ETA, our team will work on this to resolve the issue.
We hope this helps.