List products endpoint regression?

This endpoint now does not ever return 0 products! For example ?limit=20&offset=9999 returns 1 product, retrying with increased offset returns same product. Basically endless loop.

This happens both with “legacy” API key and with new cloud API key.

Hey @muktupavels! Thank you for sharing this with us. Can you please provide a bit more context around this if possible, so that we can share this further with our teams to check?

Not sure what to add…

First request: ?limit=500, returns 500 products.
Second request: ?limit=500&offset=500, returns 134 products.
Third request: ?limit=500&offset=634, returns 1 product.

Forth request: ?limit=500&offset=635, returns 1 product.
This repeats endlessly…

Third request used to return 0 products that I used to know that all products has been returned.

I could check that returned products are less then limit to know that all products are returned, but this does look like bug anyway… Why would API return 1 product at offset that is more than total products?

1 Like

Thank you @muktupavels, we will share this with the team and will let you know of any updates happening on this topic.

@Loop_11 Any updates?

Hi @muktupavels! Thank you for your patience and apologies for the delay. The team has tried to deploy a solution for this, but it may take some time. Do let us know in case you are still facing this issue.

It is still a problem.

Thank you for the confirmation @muktupavels! I shall let the team know about this.

Now seems to be fixed. :slight_smile:

P.S. Any plans to introduce cursor based pagination like other endpoints?

Thank you for confirming @muktupavels! The engg team confirmed that they deployed the fix. About the second part of the question for now we are not aware of any such plans. However we will let you know if there are any updates from the engg teams.

1 Like