List products endpoint regression?

This endpoint now does not ever return 0 products! For example ?limit=20&offset=9999 returns 1 product, retrying with increased offset returns same product. Basically endless loop.

This happens both with “legacy” API key and with new cloud API key.

Hey @muktupavels! Thank you for sharing this with us. Can you please provide a bit more context around this if possible, so that we can share this further with our teams to check?

Not sure what to add…

First request: ?limit=500, returns 500 products.
Second request: ?limit=500&offset=500, returns 134 products.
Third request: ?limit=500&offset=634, returns 1 product.

Forth request: ?limit=500&offset=635, returns 1 product.
This repeats endlessly…

Third request used to return 0 products that I used to know that all products has been returned.

I could check that returned products are less then limit to know that all products are returned, but this does look like bug anyway… Why would API return 1 product at offset that is more than total products?

1 Like

Thank you @muktupavels, we will share this with the team and will let you know of any updates happening on this topic.

@Loop_11 Any updates?

Hi @muktupavels! Thank you for your patience and apologies for the delay. The team has tried to deploy a solution for this, but it may take some time. Do let us know in case you are still facing this issue.

It is still a problem.

Thank you for the confirmation @muktupavels! I shall let the team know about this.