Is there a way to create another merchant programatically?

The API works great if I’m the single merchant, it’s simple I will just provide the API KEY from the Coinbase platform.
What if I want to create an application where users can create their own shops and accept payment through Coinbase?
Does anyone know of a way of how to do that?
Is it possible in the current state of the API, or is there some other way?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @tempomat ,

Welcome to the Coinbase Cloud forum! We’ve logged your feedback about creating multiple merchants using Coinbase commerce programmatically with our internal teams so we can continue improving our user experience. Most new features and improvements to our products come directly from feedback like yours, so it’s very valuable to us. While we can’t offer any specific timeline for adding features, we are constantly working to build products our customers will love.
If you want to stay up to date on the latest from Coinbase Cloud, you can also bookmark the following webpage and subscribe to email updates at the bottom of the page: https://www.coinbase.com/cloud/discover
We hope this is helpful, and please let us know if you have any other questions

Since this reply was 8 months ago, just curious - Are there are any recent updates on supporting the Marketplace (users create their own shop and accept crypto payments) use cases.