Have the endpoints changed for the NFT API?

Hi,

Have the NFT API endpoints changed?

https://mainnet.ethereum.coinbasecloud.net/api/nft/v2/contracts

This URL is mentioned in the documentation, and it was working, but not any more. Now it returns 530 and this:

You’ve requested a page on a website (mainnet.ethereum.coinbasecloud.net) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (mainnet.ethereum.coinbasecloud.net).

Hi @PoglavarSvemira ! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your inquiry, we will check on this for you with our team to see how we can best assist. We’ll get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

2 Likes

Guys, have you simply discontinued your NFT API? Can you point me to a news release about it? If this thing doesn’t work and won’t be fixed, please let me know so I can switch to another API provider.

If I am doing something wrong instead, please let me know what, as my code using this API used to work until about Feb 20th or so.

@Anonymouse

Does anyone have any input on this? My app is depending on this api to fetch data about new collections, I have fallen very much behind with it.

@Anonymouse

Hello @PoglavarSvemira! We already relay this concern to our internal teams. We will update you as soon as we hear from them.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

It has been 20 days. Any news @Lioness ?

Hi @PoglavarSvemira, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our internal teams are still working to assist you best and we will inform you once there’s an update. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Hi @PoglavarSvemira! To further help you with your concern, we suggest you to open a support ticket with our team to properly investigate your concern. Once you successfully log a support ticket, we will be glad to quickly assist you with your concerns. Please ensure that the details you provided in this forum thread are also included in the support ticket.

Upon creating a support ticket, kindly include the link of this forum so that the team will be aware that it’s you. Additionally, please use the email address associated with your Coinbase account.

Thank you and have a nice day!

1 Like

First you stall, now you put bureaucracy in the way of getting an answer. Why is it so hard to just say you have dropped the API from your offering?

+1…

The documentation on the NFT Coinbase are non existent. Are you not offering an API for NFT’s now?