Error occured No signatures found - Webhook

Hello Guys,

I’ve been working on a Ecommerce store project, so the user can buy a product from the app using coinbase as a payment gateway, in the other hand I’m using coinbase-commerce-node package in order to subscribe to a webhook events in the backend to check the valid charges.

However, the issue i found while trying to implement the webhook using the above package, i receive the following error :

Error occured No signatures found matching the expected signature undefined for payload

This is my code :

Please let me know if you have any idea or example to implement the signature the right way.

Thank you.

Hello @Mehdi! Welcome to the forum! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

2 Likes

Hi @Mehdi!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We appreciate the information you provided regarding your concern. To rule out an issue with your webhook details, we encourage you to double check if your webhook secret is correct and we would also appreciate if you also double check your settings page (Coinbase Commerce) and verify that you are sending the correct webhook secret in your code.

If all the actions above were done and still having trouble after, please let us know.

Thank you!

3 Likes