Coinbase wallet has glitch or hacked?

My BTC coins have disappeared from my wallet and coinbase Help told me to wait 2-3 days to fix this.

I am not sure if my wallet is even safe?
I would like to know what is going on. Coinbase told me that my coins are safe, but i am seriously concerned.

Thanks
Choi

Hey @Inhwanchoi, If you’re having issues viewing your updated balance after a recent transaction in your Wallet, try signing in then signing out of the Coinbase Wallet app to resolve the issue.
Also, for better assistance, we suggest you file a support ticket via this link.

Thank you!

Hi,

First I haven’t had any transactions. And BTC stored in CB wallet disappeared. And I did log in and out but it didn’t charge anything. It appears as my wallet is hacked, my fund got stolen.
I already contacted help but want me to wait.
I need confirmation that my fund is safe in CB wallet. This is really serious and I need immediate answer from coinbase. I couldn’t sleep last night and I am in panic.
Thanks,
Inhwan

Hey @Inhwanchoi, We understand your frustration. If you have already raised a ticket, please await for the response or do follow up on the ticket, if not, please file one here: https://help.coinbase.com/en/contact-us?product=coinbase-wallet

Thank you!

I installed wallet on desktop and I can see my fund there. It seems issue is my phone app. I will wait a couple of days for you guys to fix. I will contact help if problem persists.
I will post updates.
Thank you for help.

Inhwan

I am also updating that CB wallet in my phone came back to normal. I am able to see my fund now.

Thank you!
Inhwan Choi

1 Like