Coinbase profile?

Hi,

Scenario: I am a crypto financial advisor, and I have got a web application which will create a Profile for all my clients. And the web application will buy assets/coins on behalf of the client using this profile created using apis.

Questions:

1. While the client logs into the Coinbase account on the web/mobile, will that client be able to see the profile created by the advisor’s web application?

2. If the answer to the above question is “yes” then, Will the client be able to delete or transact in the profile, from his coinbase web/mobile application?

Hello @amithsasi, Welcome to the forum! Thank you for taking an interest in Coinbase Cloud services. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

3 Likes

Thank you @bruuuh, will wait for your response.

@bruuuh Do we have any update regarding this?

Hello @amithsasi! We’re sorry for the delayed response and for inconvenience. Upon investigating with our team, all account creation would still need to undergo the usual KYC processes for each Coinbase account. You may use this documentation for more information.

For your first query, Yes, the user/client will be able to see the profile created by the advisor web application. Unfortunately, for your second query, the client will not be able to delete or transact in the profile from their Coinbase web/mobile application. We hope this helps, thank you!

1 Like