404 Client Error

I have a lot of platform errors like this: : 404 Client Error: Not Found for url: https://api.coinbase.com/api/v3/brokerage/orders/historical/
I can’t get the order details !
can anyone give me some information?
have a good day.

1 Like

What are you trying to do with that url? It is incomplete… That url should be followed by batch, fills or order id.

1 Like

I have a function ‘get_order_details’ that is supposed to make a request to the Coinbase API to get the details of a specific order, identified by its order_id;
it worked until now but today there are 404 errors all the time;
If successful: The function should return the details of the specified order as a JSON object (or a Python dictionary after parsing the JSON).

1 Like

Just made a test, works for me. Make sure you are passing correct/existing order id!

2 Likes

thank you very muktupavels ; I finally found the reason :
{‘success’: False, ‘failure_reason’: ‘UNKNOWN_FAILURE_REASON’, ‘order_id’: ‘’, ‘error_response’: {‘error’: ‘UNKNOWN_FAILURE_REASON’, ‘message’: ‘’, ‘error_details’: ‘’, ‘preview_failure_reason’: ‘PREVIEW_INVALID_BASE_SIZE_TOO_SMALL’}
I finally found the reason and increased the order size and it works again; sorry for the inconvenience. Have a good day ! thank you again .

1 Like