List Orders endpoint is either incorrectly documented or isn't functioning as intended

When I query the list orders endpoint (/api/v3/brokerage/orders/historical/batch) with more than one order_status I get a 400 Bad Request.

For example:

/api/v3/brokerage/orders/historical/batch?order_status=OPEN&order_status=CANCELLED
or
/api/v3/brokerage/orders/historical/batch?order_status=OPEN,CANCELLED

Produces a 400 Bad Request, but the following works just fine.

/api/v3/brokerage/orders/historical/batch?order_status=OPEN (or any other single status)

The query parameter is documented as being a string, so I should be able to provide a list of statuses; however, that doesn’t seem to work.

Please advise.

Hello @Codemo! Welcome to our forum! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

Hi @Codemo

Thank you for waiting. For open orders it is not possible to be paired with other order status. However you can pair the rest of the order status with each other. Also, thank you for sharing this with us, we have taken this as a feedback for documentation update and it should soon be reflecting on our docs as well. Feedbacks like yours are really helpful to improve our services. We hope this answers your question. Do let us know if you have any more concerns.