Api suddenly broken

I used to query my charges like this:
Get request to: https://api.commerce.coinbase.com/charges/40eb1213-3415-443f-98ce-XXXXXX
However, overnight, that stopped working. Now i have to query them like that:


This is a big change and breaking all my integrations. This is not documented and not warned. When i use the old way i get:
“error”: {
“type”: “not_found”,
“message”: “Not found”

Hi @hans23423523! Thank you for flagging this concern. The team is already aware of this issue and is working on it. We will update you as soon as possible when we hear any information from them.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we ask for your patience as we resolve this. Thanks!


Hi @hans23423523! We’re happy to inform you that this issue has been fixed. Please feel free to let us know if the issue still persists. Thank you!