When calling /withdrawals/crypto with the following arguments example I get “internal server error” with no extra details, and don’t know how to move forward. No issue with the orders endpoint.
Some help will be appreciated!
Hello @bws! We are happy to help, but first we’ll need you to provide us with the following information so that we can further assist you with the concern:
- What Exchange/Pro API environment are you using (live environment or sandbox environment)?
- Were you able to successfully call the /withdrawals/crypto endpoint before encountering the internal server error?
- Can you give a specific date wherein you have experienced this error and can you confirm if it is still being encountered as of this moment?
- Please provide a screenshot of the error response you are experiencing.
- If you have any more information or screenshots that can demonstrate your concern, feel free to share it with us. Please do not include any sensitive and confidential data/information to your response for security purposes.
Once you reply back to us for the requested information above, we’ll work to quickly address your concern. We appreciate your understanding. Have a great day ahead!
Hi @bws! Thank you for the answers you have provided. Upon checking, this kind of issue must be addressed discreetly as we might need account related information from you to resolve your concern. We suggest you open a support ticket using the email address associated with your Coinbase account and please include the link to this forum so that the team will know it’s you. Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!
For those searching, support asked to avoid sending two_factor_code and nonce.
Now it works.
Could you tell me the nonce param meaning here? Thanks a lot.
Hi, as it is not required, not sure why/what they use it for