Withdrawal to my Fiat account impossible

Dear all I have over 200.000USDT in my wallet but I am unable to transfer/ withdraw that to my fiat account. Who can help me I guarantee 10% commission if successful help.

Hello @roman1616! Welcome to the Coinbase Cloud Developer Forum!We’re happy to help, but first we’ll need you to provide us with the following information so that we can further assist you with your concern:

• Are you using Coinbase APIs to transfer/withdraw your funds to your fiat account? If yes, what Coinbase Cloud service or API did you use? If not, can you share us the steps you took when you tried to transfer or withdraw your crypto to your fiat account?
  • Are you receiving any error messages during the transfer/withdraw process? If yes, can you copy the text of the error messages into this thread?

Once you send us the information requested above, we’ll work to quickly address your concern. Thank you!

2 Likes

Dear Josh,

first of all thank you fort your answer. Enclosed I am sending 2 screenshots one is from the Wallet and one from the connected space Fun-ETH where I am mining and from which I able to transfer to the Wallet but I am unable to move or do anything with the amount of 245.606 shown in the wallet. Could you please tell me how to do it?

@roman1616 - Can you share a bit more about what happens when you try to send the 245.606 (the send button is second to last on the right)? You should be able to send funds from your CBW, choosing ETH as the coin to send.

Dear Arood,

I am not so experienced with that, here some screenshots

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Roman Bucala
ICOdata GmbH

@roman1616 Great! So you should be able to send your Tether to another Tether address. Looks like it is on Ethereum but always be sure you are sending funds to an address that can accept those funds.

It looks like everything is working as expected. What is it that you are trying to do that you can’t?

I am glad you are helping me so much. I would like to send that money to my fiat account. How does this work. If there is a work around needed than please instruct me how to do it!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Roman Bucala
ICOdata GmbH

roman1616, if you find out what the issue is, please let me know. I’m not “crypto literate.” The only thing I know is that by Bitcoin “Current Balance” flucuates ~ $185. When I try to send that to another wallet, or when I try to cash it out, I can see that my "Available Balance is only ~$30.00. Can someone please tell me what’s going on? I really need to send some money to someone. Thank you in advance for any responses.

I think I uploaded a pic of my screen on Coinbase while trying to send Bitcoin.