Will time in force fill-or-kill be added?

Will time_in_force FOK be added in the advanced trade api like it is in the pro api?

I’m experimenting with moving over my integration to the advanced trade API, but fill-or-kill time in force is an absolute must-have for my application, and so far I don’t see a way to re-create the functionality with the new advanced trade API order_configuration object…

Doing some research, it looks like the major exchanges/competitors do offer this - it seems like a table stakes feature.

Just for context, if fill-or-kill is not intended to be added by the time that the pro api is sunset, I will be forced to move accounts to another exchange. :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @chava , we appreciate the feedback! This is a really interesting request and so, we would recommend you to post this as a feature request on the Feedback Section of the Developer Forum as most new features and improvements to Coinbase come directly from feedback like yours, so it’s very valuable to us. Thank you and have a great day!

3 Likes

This was posted to the feedback section over a month ago, as suggested.

Nobody ever responded to it…

1 Like

Hi @chava & @chasewatts! We understand your concern regarding the time_in_force FOK be added in the Advanced Trade API like it is in the Pro API. Rest assured that we’ve logged this as a feature request with our internal teams so we can continue improving our user experience. Most new features and improvements to our products come directly from feedback like yours, so it’s very valuable to us. While we can’t offer any specific timeline for adding features, we are constantly working to build products our customers will love.

If you want to stay up to date on the latest from Coinbase Cloud, you can also bookmark the following webpage and subscribe to email updates at the bottom of the page: https://www.coinbase.com/cloud/discover

We really appreciate you for bringing this up to our attention, thank you!

2 Likes