Websocket feed channel

Hi again, I’m currently using the websocket feed of coinbase pro but I want to obtain the history of my trades. Is it possible to obtain the history of my trades via Websocket (either Advanced Trade or Coinbase Pro)? If it is possible, can anyone provide me the websocket channel (for either the Advanced Trade or the Coinbase Pro) that I am supposed to use? Thanks

Hi @goodboy! If you are trying to obtain your trade history, then the Websocket is not fit for your use case as it only returns a message regarding your trades after you subscribe to a channel.

Therefore we suggest that you use the Rest API endpoints. For Advance Trade, you can use the /fills endpoint, this returns a list of all the trades that occurred on your Coinbase account. For Pro, you can use either the /fills endpoint as well or the /ledger endpoint.

We would also like to inform you that Coinbase Pro (including Pro APIs) will be fully sunsetted in early 2023, after all customers have been migrated. Customers will be notified 30 days before accounts (or wallets) are transitioned from Coinbase Pro to Advanced Trade. Even so, we strongly recommend that you migrate your trading activity from Coinbase Pro to Advanced Trade and use Advanced Trade as your primary advanced trading platform before this time. Once done, you will not be able to use your existing Coinbase Pro APIs to trade on Advanced Trade.

We hope this helps! Should you have further questions please feel free to ask them and we will gladly answer them.

4 Likes