Webhook notification

Hello, I use your API for payments, now I want to use it for crediting funds. You have a notifcation (webhook), but as I saw, it sends a notification to the address, almost immediately, as the transaction appears in the blockchain, this is not entirely safe, can it be configured so that the notification comes, at least after the 1st network confirmation? Thanks for the answer!

Hello @arena.music.trial. Welcome to the forum! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

1 Like

Thank you, I’m waiting

Hello @arena.music.trial! Thank you for patiently waiting as we looked into this. We’d like to inform you that, as of now, Webhook doesn’t have a feature on which you can configure the notification to trigger atleast after the 1st network confirmation.

We appreciate it if you can share this in our Feedback Section of the Forum as most new features and improvements to Coinbase come directly from feedback like yours, so it’s very valuable to us. While we can’t offer any specific timeline for the addition of new features, we are constantly working to build products our customers will love. In the meantime, we’ve recorded your concern so that it can be reviewed by the product manager when planning which features to build next.

Thank you for your understanding. We hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Extremely grateful for the answer. I will be glad if such a function is added, but for now, I will have to solve this issue with notification and work on the API

2 Likes