Unable to log in to Coinbase

hello, I can’t log in to coinbase.com, I don’t know why I got unsubscribed and now I can’t log in

2 Likes

hello, what’s wrong with me, but I keep doing it over and over and still nothing at all, I can’t log in, no one hit my coibase, I hit it, I don’t know why it sent me

[image]

Hello @Daniela! We are happy to help, but first we’ll need you to provide us with more information.

• You are reporting issues with signing in to coinbase.com. Can you confirm if you are currently utilizing Sign in With Coinbase API?
  • If you can elaborate your issue further, it will be helpful to assess your concern faster.

You may share screenshots that demonstrate your concern as this can be useful upon investigation. Once you send us the information requested above, we’ll work to quickly address your inquiry.

Please also note that this forum is for queries directly related to developing using Coinbase Cloud APIs and SDKS - if the nature of your query is related to using one of our products, rather than integrating with or developing on top of Coinbase’s platform, then your query would be better served by creating a support ticket using our Contact Us form: https://help.coinbase.com/en/contact-us.

2 Likes

hello, what’s wrong with me, but I keep doing it over and over and still nothing at all, I can’t log in, no one hit my coibase, I hit it, I don’t know why it sent me

[image]

Hello @Daniela! To further investigate your concern, can you provide us a screenshot that can demonstrate the problem you are encountering?

2 Likes

hello, how can I send you a picture?

I can't log in, I don't know why

Odesláno z mého zařízení Galaxy

-------- Původní zpráva --------
Od: “joshmer.briones via Coinbase Cloud Forum” notifications@coinbase-cloud.discoursemail.com
Komu: anita79@seznam.cz
Předmět: [Coinbase Cloud Forum] [Sign in With Coinbase] Get open orders with Sign in with Coinbase API

| joshmer.briones
October 29 |

• | - |

Hello @Daniela! To further investigate your concern, can you provide us a screenshot that can demonstrate the problem you are encountering?

Thank you for the additional information @Daniela! It seems that your problem is related to account verification. Please send a ticket here instead - https://help.coinbase.com/en/contact-us 2

Thank you!

2 Likes
hello, I don't know how to do it, so that they open coinbase, I'll send you a copy of what I have

Ikona Ověřeno komunitou

Od: “joshmer.briones via Coinbase Cloud Forum” notifications@coinbase-cloud.discoursemail.com
Předmět: [Coinbase Cloud Forum] [Sign in With Coinbase] Get open orders with Sign in with Coinbase API

| joshmer.briones
October 29 |

• | - |

Thank you for the additional information @Daniela! It seems that your problem is related to account verification. Please send a ticket here instead - https://help.coinbase.com/en/contact-us 2

Thank you!

Hello @Daniela! You may click the “Message Us” button that you see under Chat Support. Or you may choose the Live phone support depending on your preferences.

Thank you!

2 Likes
I already wrote here that I want to open coinbase and I'm waiting for the program and nothing comes to my email, my email is at coinbase anita79@seznam.cz

| joshmer.briones
October 29 |

• | - |

Hello @Daniela! You may click the “Message Us” button that you see under Chat Support. Or you may choose the Live phone support depending on your preferences.

Thank you!

Hello @Daniela :wave:

We understand that you couldn’t log in to your coinbase.com account.

To further assist you with your concern, we would like to first ask if you have already submitted a support ticket. If yes, the appropriate pillar will reach out to you via email. Please note that the response time of support agents may vary.

If not, we recommend you to log a support ticket here: https://help.coinbase.com/en/contact-us?product=coinbase&topic=login_authentication_and_verification_issues&category=I_need_help_verifying_my_identity&subcategory=I_need_to_verify_my_ID

You may also opt to reach the support team at the numbers stated here, or you may chat with our virtual assistant so you could reach a live support agent via the Live messaging feature. Thank you!

hello, look, I sent you a picture, but I can't log in, I've tried twenty times, I'm done, I have money in my account, I can't log in, coinbase told me

Ikona Ověřeno komunitou

Od: Riza Espiritu via Coinbase Cloud Forum notifications@coinbase-cloud.discoursemail.com

| riza.espiritu
October 30 |

• | - |

Hello @Daniela :wave:

We understand that you couldn’t log in to your coinbase.com account.

To further assist you with your concern, we would like to first ask if you have already submitted a support ticket. If yes, the appropriate pillar will reach out to you via email. Please note that the response time of support agents may vary.

If not, we recommend you to log a support ticket here: https://help.coinbase.com/en/contact-us?product=coinbase&topic=login_authentication_and_verification_issues&category=I_need_help_verifying_my_identity&subcategory=I_need_to_verify_my_ID

You may also opt to reach the support team at the numbers stated here, or you may chat with our virtual assistant so you could reach a live support agent via the Live messaging feature. Thank you!

I was working on mesege us and I can’t log in

hello, I can’t log in, I only have a mobile phone, I don’t have a calculator, I don’t have a program, I can’t log in yet, I sent a message to us and it still doesn’t work

2 Likes

Hello @Daniela! Rest assured that we will assist you on this. We noticed that the concern you log here seems unrelated to the original forum post so we created a new thread for your concern for us to address it separately.

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Okay let me know please when i can log in

Od: Shella Odon via Coinbase Cloud Forum notifications@coinbase-cloud.discoursemail.com

| shella.odon
October 31 |

• | - |

Hello @Daniela! Rest assured that we will assist you on this.We noticed that the concern you log here seems unrelated to the original forum post so we created a new thread for your concern for us to address it separately.We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter. Have a great day!

Hello @Daniela! This is duly noted. If you have further questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to reply to the thread we created for you. Thank you!

2 Likes

hello, when can I log in, I still can’t log in at all

Hello @Daniela! If you were already able to log a support ticket through this link, then you may follow up on the ticket or wait for the Coinbase Support’s response. We cannot further assist you with this because it is an account related issue. We appreciate you patience and understanding.

2 Likes