Transferring NFT Domain to Ledger

Hi,
I have some NFT Domains which were minted from the Unstoppable Domains site directly to my Coinbase Wallet.
The latest ones were minted on the Polygon network. I want to transfer them to a Ledger wallet. Do I select the Polygon Network on the mobile app or the Ethereum Network to send these NFTs?
I tried sending one of my domains already but didn’t set the network first (duh), it seems the NFT is missing or lost now. I suspect it was on the default network - which was the Ethereum one.
Which Network should I have used?
Thanks!

Hello @Flyguy! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

3 Likes

Hi @Flyguy! Apologies for the delay in our response regarding this matter.

Based on the information we received from the relevant teams, it was confirmed that in order for you to transfer your NFT domains minted from the Polygon Network to your Ledger wallet, you should select the Polygon Network. As you mentioned that you’ve tried sending one of your domains but didn’t set the network, the reason why this NFT seems to be missing is because you didn’t select the network. So, we recommend you select the Polygon Network for the NFT domains you’ve minted from the said network for you to transfer it to your Ledger wallet successfully.

We hope we are able to provide clarity with your concerns. Thank you and have a great day!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Continuing the discussion from Wallet Mobile SDK setup

You should have used the Polygon network to transfer your NFT domains from Coinbase Wallet to your Ledger wallet.

Here’s why:

• The NFT domains minted on Unstoppable Domains use the Polygon network by default.
  • Coinbase Wallet, however, uses the Ethereum network by default.
  • Sending an NFT from one network to another can result in the NFT being lost, as it will not be compatible with the receiving network.