Transactions endpoint in SIWC API

I’m building my own solution for my project. I saw the list transactions endpoint of Sign in with Coinbase API. I can see that it returns the transactions that I send, transfer, etc. But, my questions is, is it possible to use this endpoint to return the list of transactions that I receive? Thanks

Hello @goodboy! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

2 Likes

Hello @goodboy! Thank you so much for your patience as we look into this. As per our checking, we are pleased to inform you that the List Transactions endpoint of Sign in with Coinbase should return all types of transactions, including “receives”.

With this, we suggest that you try calling the List Transactions endpoint once again and let us know if the endpoint returns any of your expected “receive” transactions successfully. If not, we advise that you reach back to the sender of the crypto asset you expected to receive and provide us with the screenshots of the completed “send” transaction from the sender’s end. We also would appreciate it if you could provide us with the response of the List Transactions endpoint you called, showing that no “receive” transactions are reflected.

We hope this helps. Please do not hesitate to reply back to this thread. Thank you and have a great day!

2 Likes

Thank you for the info! If it returns all types of transactions including “receives”, then what is its transaction type? How can I filter the transactions that I receive by the transaction type?

One more thing. I can’t seem to have the request money endpoint to work. I bet it’s not supported anymore. Please update your documentation! Thanks

Hi @goodboy! Thank you for your patience as we look into this.

We understand your concern about the documentation not being updated, as well as your queries about the “receive” transaction. In this regard, please note that we are still in the process of updating our documentation and we apologize that due to this, we cannot provide relevant information regarding your concerns for now. Rest assured that your queries about the “receive” transactions, as well as the Request Money endpoint not being supported anymore, are logged correspondingly with our internal teams as feature request and feedback for now.

Most new features and improvements to Coinbase products come directly from feedback like yours, so it’s very valuable to them. While Coinbase can’t offer any specific timeline for adding features, they are constantly working to build products that their customers will love. If you want to stay up to date on the latest from Coinbase Cloud, you can also bookmark the following webpage and subscribe to email updates at the bottom of the page: https://www.coinbase.com/cloud/discover

We hope this is helpful, and please let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great day!

1 Like