Transaction waiting for clearing

Every transaction that i make using coinbase is " waiting for clearing" not just 1 or 2 all the transactions are marked like that.I use api to send rewards to users from my application,100 - 200 transactions every day but now literally each and every transaction is marked as “waiting for clearing” and even reached my limit to manually verify the transaction using my id. Can anyone help me fix this anyway ?

1 Like

Hi @farazrabbani4687! We understand your concern about your transactions with the status of “waiting_for_clearing”. With this, we would like to inform you that such a scenario of tagging transactions as “waiting_for_clearing” and having a bit of delay in actual transfer could be tied to a security feature on your account. Coinbase implements security features to protect our customers, and a combination of several factors can flag a transaction as suspicious and put it on hold. Hence, suggest that you log a support ticket through Coinbase Contact Us form so the relevant teams can investigate your concern and provide you with information related to this instance.

For your other concern about reaching the rate limits for your account, we would like to inform you that Coinbase APIs are actually rate limited to prevent abuse that would degrade our ability to maintain consistent API performance for all users. By default, each API key or app in coinbase.com is rate limited at 10,000 requests per hour. Hence, we suggest that you just await for your limits to replenish so you could make API calls again.

Lastly, please note that we will also be moving your post to Sign In With Coinbase category, since it is the right category for your concern.

We hope we are able to address your concerns. Thank you and have a great day!

5 Likes