Transaction send through coinbase wallet are failing in Goerli network

My web page is sending transaction through Web3 library to smart contract deployed in Goerli network. The owner of the smart contract is the account set in coinbase wallet. The problem is transaction get failed in blockchain. Here is the link of one of the transaction

and here is the token link

The error message is Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [out of gas] while my account has 0.2 test ETH in goerli

Similar token deployed on Gerli with account in MetaMask and trnasaction being send by the same interface through MetaMask are executing correctly with no isses.

Another question how can i get the private key of the account set in coinbase wallet. I have the recovery phrase but i need the private key of the wallet

Regards
Shahzad

Hi @shahzad73! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your inquiry, we will check on this for you with our team to see how we can best assist. We’ll get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

1 Like

Hello @shahzad73! With regard to your query on how to get the private key of the account set in Coinbase Wallet, you may refer to this documentation.

Regarding your main concern about the failed transaction in Goerli network, we’re working hard to quickly address this issue. We’ll reach out to you as soon as we have an update. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

Hi @shahzad73 Sending transactions on Goerli network via Coinbase Wallet seems to be working as intended. The out of gas error received is due to the transaction running out of gas. The wallet can have enough funds, but if the gas limit for the transaction is set too low, the transaction can still fail. Please check your wallet settings and ensure they are not setting the gas limit too low when confirming a transaction.We hope this helps!

1 Like