Facing error while claiming testnet faucet.saying server error:recaptcha failed
Same I keep getting the same thing. Its so frustrating since I had finally found a way to get a decent amount of testnet tokens. I clear cache and refresh and try new browsers but same deal. The other day it worked after restarting my laptop so trying that again now. Wish you could claim from the faucet on mobile!
Nope of course it wont work even after restarting. Not only do I have this problem but for the month or two I been using the faucet every other faucet I try to claim says I already claimed in the past 24 hours. I have just started alternating to the tokens I dont need as much and claim eth then ftm which wont let me then to base then ploygon which wont let me then optimism then the last three are toss up I really want them all but usually do bnb which wont let me claim then claim either avalanche or eth sepolia cuz the one i dont claim wont let me claim. I cant find a way to fix this at all but thats not as big of a deal as now since I cant claim any at all. This is driving me nuts.
If you are experiencing this issue on a desktop computer, please:
- Update your browser to the latest version.
- Try reproducing the issue in incognito mode.
- Clear your browser’s cache and restart your browser.
- Test if the issue still occurs on a different browser (we recommend Google Chrome).
- Try signing out of, then back into, Coinbase.
- Try using our mobile app. If the issue does not appear on mobile, that will help us isolate the issue.
If you are experiencing this issue on the Coinbase mobile app, please:
- Update the app to the latest version available.
- Update your phone software to the latest version available.
- Try signing out then back into the app.
- Force quit the app and restart it.
- Uninstall the app and reinstall it.
- Try using our website on a desktop computer. If the issue does not appear on a desktop computer, that will help us isolate the issue.