'Send' Deep Link

Hello,

I am trying to create a deep link that initiates a SEND from the Coinbase Wallet. Ideally this deep link would have the token contract address, units being sent, and recipient address.

This is an example of a deep link that I created with MetaMask, and hope to achieve the same with Coinbase Wallet:
http://metmask.app.link/send/${CONTRACT_ADDRESS}@137/transfer?address=${RECIPIENT_ADDRESS}&unit256={DECIMAL}e{PRECISION}

I found this documentation, Deep Linking into the Coinbase Wallet Dapp Browser, but it deals with opening a dapp within the Coinbase Wallet browser, not initiating a send.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello @david! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

1 Like

Hi @david, thank you for your patience while we were looking into this. At the moment, our API doesn’t offer the ability of having a Deep link initiating a send from the Coinbase Wallet. We appreciate if you can share this in our Feedback Section of the Forum as most new features and improvements to Coinbase come directly from feedback like yours, so it’s very valuable to us.

Also, we’re not entirely sure if this would fit your use case, but you can take a look at our Sign In with Coinbase API documentation where you’d find endpoints that allow initiating transactions from a wallet.

3 Likes

Thank you Jonathan.
Our use case is that we want to have a link/deep link on a mobile web application that gives instruction to open the wallet and send an asset to an address.
I would love to setup a meeting to discuss further.

Hello @david! This is a really interesting request, but unfortunately the link/deep link on a mobile web application is not something we currently offer. For the meantime, you may check the Sign in with Coinbase API documentation for the available services that may fit your requirements. Thank you!

4 Likes