Price_percent_chg_24_h in ticker channel

In Coinbase Pro I am calculating price change like this:

(price - open_24h) / open_24h * 100

All above data is from ticker message. Advanced Trade does not have open_24h in ticker and/or market_trades so it is hard to compare…

Is order book same between Advanced Trade and Coinbase Pro? Same with trades data…

If it is / should be same then my calculated price change from coinbase pro data sometimes does not match with price_percent_chg_24_h that I get in advanced trade.

Hello @muktupavels, thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team to see how we can best assist. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

Hi @muktupavels! Thank you so much for your patience while we answer your query. Now, we want to let you know that the open_24h value that was included in the ticker and matches channel of Coinbase Pro is not available on the channel counterpart for the Coinbase Advanced Trade. But rest assured, we’ve logged this as feedback with our internal teams so we can continue improving our user experience. Most new features and improvements to our products come directly from feedback like yours, so it’s very valuable to us. While we can’t offer any specific timeline for adding features, we are constantly working to build products our customers will love.

With regards to your other question, "does the Advanced Trade API and Coinbase Pro use the same order book?", the answer is yes. This information can be found on the forum announcement -1790 as well.

If you want to stay up to date on the latest from Coinbase Cloud, you can also bookmark the following webpage and subscribe to email updates at the bottom of the page: https://www.coinbase.com/cloud/discover

We hope this is helpful, and please let us know if you have any other questions. Have a nice day!