[NOTICE] A recent send has been delayed loop/bug

Hey,

I was using Coinbase pro API to manage ongoing transactions. No issues.

Because Coinbase Pro is closing I have recently switched to Coinbase API.

I was able to send a few transactions via Coinbase API.

Right now, for each transaction manual or API I’m getting this email:
[NOTICE] A recent send has been delayed

You can skip the delay and send your LTC now by verifying your ID. If you don’t.

I did as fallow and KYC verification has been approved.

The problem is that I need to do it for each next/new transaction.
For example, I will do 10 transaction and I will be asked 10 times to verify my ID.

Seems that there is some loop/bug related to it.

Could anyone help?
I have sent a ticket to the support but only general reply about KYC was given to me.

Thanks,
Regards,
Tomasz

Hello @Tomasz1! Welcome to the forum. Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

2 Likes

Hello @BlackPanda Thank a lot for checking my case.

I start thinking that the problem is account related. I was not using coinbase for a while, but I was happy user of coinbase pro.

I know that in the past when I logged from the new device, I had 24 hours lock in the withdrawals. But this information was available, and I was sure what is going on.

Right now, it looks like I triggered some security flag, maybe because I added new API key.

So as said before I need to confirm each transaction by Id verification. Which is a bit strange as I can use same document again and again. I did ~10 verification already in the last two days.

Hope this information helps.

Thanks,
Regards,
Tomasz

@BlackPanda

Another update.
Seems that things worked fine for a moment.

I was able to send a few transactions without any KYC needed → 1 manual, 10 from API.

Unfortunately, after number of API transaction I was asked again to do KYC.
I’m not sure what triggers it, but it looks like it’s very hard to use API when after x of transactions I’m asked for KYC. So my automation using api is not possible.

@BlackPanda

For 24 hours everything works perfect.
I guess it was some flag due to adding new api key or login from the new device.

Thanks!

Hello @Tomasz1! We are glad that your issue has now been resolved. Your issue is actually related to Accounts access and not related to Coinbase Cloud. If the issue persists again, your query would be better served by creating a support ticket using our Contact Us form: https://help.coinbase.com/en/contact-us.

We hope this helps! Thanks!

1 Like

@alain.velasquez

Hey,
Thank you.

Regards,
Tomasz