Not receiving webhook charge:pending notification anymore

As the title says, no charge:pending notifications are being sent to my endpoint whenever a transaction goes into pending state. The notifications work for created and confirmed events, I’m assuming it also does for the other types. I also tested the endpoint from the dashboard, and made sure it is subscribed to all types of events. The pending one returns status 200, so no issue there.

Weird thing is that this worked perfectly yesterday, but stopped doing so after I changed the endpoint from the dashboard (same functionality, just changed the domain from local ngrok to the live one). I’ve tried adding the ngrok domain back, stopped working for that one as well.

Hello @Hade! Welcome to the forum community.

We understand that you are not receiving notification for the Webhook event charge:pending. To further help you with your concern, we suggest you to open a support ticket with our team to properly investigate your concern. Once you successfully log a support ticket, we will be glad to quickly assist you with your concerns. Please ensure that the details you have provided in this forum thread are also included in the support ticket. Upon creating a support ticket, kindly include the link of this forum so that the team will be aware that it’s you.

Additionally, please use the email address associated with your Coinbase account. Thank you and have a nice day!

I’m having the same issue, were you able to get it to work ?